- Use a mattress pad or protector will help to avoid stains.
- Rotate the mattress to promote even wear.
- Use a good quality bed frame.
Different types of comfort layers conform to the shape of your body so as to provide support and relieve pressure points, thus providing a restful night sleep. All comfort layers naturally conform to your body shape hence the mattress displays body impression. It is recommended that you rotate the mattress every 3 months to minimize severe body impression.
- Single 91x190cm
- Super Single 107x190cm
- Queen 152x190cm
- King 182x190cm
Several factors can cause the mattress to sag, including an improper bed frame. Using a proper bed frame with proper center support greatly reduces the chances of mattress sagging.
The support comes from the innerspring. The comfort layers determine the level of comfort which should embrace you to sleep.
Our mattresses feature an advanced and durable innerspring system designed to deliver spinal support. You can choose the mattress that feels the best for you, and you will receive the support you need.
Most bedsheet suppliers/ retailers produce “deep drop” sheets as most premium mattress brands are promoting plush top/ thicker mattresses.
- You wake up with aches and pains
- You sleep better on other beds
- Your mattress shows visible signs of overuse
- Mattress edges are no longer supportive
- Mattress and bed base create noise when you toss/ turn
- Your current mattress is 7 years or older
Innerspring mattresses feature tempered steel coils in a variety of configurations. Layers of upholstery provide insulation and cushioning between your body and the spring unit. Foam core mattresses use either latex or visco-elastic memory foam cores as the support system.